Monday, February 16, 2009

Message for my QS Friends!

Hi Ann and Petra I just found your comments...so tired I only just noticed that they had been left. Thanks so much for following my blog...I miss QS and I will be back. I didnt renew my monthly membership because I needed the money for the mountains of feed that ole' Roxy is consuming, so I cant post my news but if you guys want to I would love that, you can add my blog link if anyone wants baby pics.

A Practise Group looks definate just a matter of letting the dust and manure settle! I have been using QS and common sense with Tahoe and he is letting me do all sorts of stuff, although I have heard along the grapevine that he wont do the same for others (Rhonda and Leah :-))...I am doing lots of no yield contact with him and picking his feet up using the chestnut squeeze. I can touch his legs, tummy, rump and chest. He is still a little nervous around the face, but he gets more and more confident every day. I am also teaching him to move away from pressure. He is going to make a wonderful little horse.

The colour is still debatable but I think dark bay, maybe smoky black.

Well I have a delightful head cold which I need to deal with so I will be back later hopefully with some new pictures...I am waiting for some sunshine to get a nice shot but I am in no way complaining about this wonderful rain!
Cheers
Lorrie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment