Thursday, February 5, 2009

What Foal?

Nope there is still no foal....as each day goes by I am doing my head in when I wake up and realise that if there was a foal my friend Chris would have called me by now. This is way worse than being pregnant myself and to complicate matters I am doing my head in a bit wondering if I should have given her back, got my money and bought a different horse. However after a bit of a heart to heart with my awesome sister I realise that I am in it with Roxy for the long haul. She is a good horse and is going to be a great mum!



So here are the latest belly pics...will update again....fingers crossed it is with foal pics!

Love Lorrie
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorrie,

    hehe, if it helps I am waiting expectantly with you. I bet the little foal will be worth the wait.

    Hugs
    Stubby

    ReplyDelete