Saturday, February 7, 2009

Two nights camping no foal but what a nice way to pass the time!

Well I am back from my 2ND night camping, the first night was a bit dodgy with inadequate bedding but after a purchase of a single blow up mattress and some strategically placed mozzie net..oh yeah and drop of about 20 degrees in the overnight temperature, I had quite a nice evening and night. The only thing wrong was that every hour when my alarm went off and I pointed my torch in Roxy's direction I only saw one set of glowing eyes not two.

Her legs are a mess (covered in dripping milk), ...She is still pacing around a bit but doesn't look uncomfortable.

She saw me poke my head out of the car window this morning and came over at a fast waddle to say good morning and where the heck is the food!

Last night's camp was the perfect Australian summer night with stars, possums and no crashing bats!

So I am back home to freshen up head out again to check her, go for a ride on Monty, back to check her again and then I will take it from there.

It is supposed to be another heat wave day today with temps in the mid 30's, so I am thinking she may hold out til late this afternoon or tonight.

Regardless I am as ready as I can be!

Lorrie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment